Saturday, December 10, 2016

Greater things to come :)

I just wanted to wish everyone luck with their finals this upcoming week! This is the time where you feel like you are dying (dead week is so literal tbh), but remember that this will all be so worth it in the end! The stress you are under now will lead you to the way you individually will get to make your stamp in the world, and that will be SO rewarding :)

It is so difficult to see into the future at this point. My recent thought has been "I have to get this grade on the final to keep this grade in this class so I get this GPA to keep my scholarship." And yes, keeping my scholarship is vital to the continuation of my education, without it I would not be here. Yes, earning a successful grade in your classes will lead to your further education, whether it be in a higher sense of school or education in your career field. Ultimately, yes, the tests I will take within the next week are important.

With all that said, it is so EASY to forget why we are truly here. I am learning all these things, while some things I don't necessarily see the reason for, others will make me the BEST therapist I can be. I am here to learn about the social work system, I am here to learn the best ways to care for the kids in situations where care is absent, I am here to learn how to administer therapy to children that need that love the most.

And YOU are here to learn the best way to fulfill your own purpose. Each and every path that we take makes a difference in the world, and luckily we all get to make an impact in different ways! You came here because you were blessed with an interest that leads to a dream, that will soon lead to a reality!

In the midst of your stress and grief, remember to direct your thoughts to the greatest purpose. It will ALL be worth it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Processing the newfound processes of the ever-changing process around me.

When I sat down and started thinking about how to even begin putting in the experiences of the year into words, the first word that came to ...